Workshopping offers learning opportunities for all those who deal with the moving human body, regardless of professional affiliation.
About Phillip Beach
Phillip grew up in Australia, Nigeria, Malaysia and Papua New Guinea. This poly-cultural perspective fostered a unique perspective on his areas of interest. After more than 20 years in London he now lives in the beautiful city of Wellington, New Zealand. READ MORE
3+ DAY WORKSHOP
Explore in greater detail the three spheres of my work – The Contractile Field model, Archetypal Postures and the Erectorcises, and Decoding the Meridial Map – and their profound interrelationships.
Manual therapy can only be meaningfully taught in small groups with one-to-one ‘hands on’ supervision.
For information about availability and costs please contact us: email@example.com
1 DAY WORKSHOP
Provides an introduction to any one of the following spheres of work:
- The Contractile Field model
- Archetypal Postures and the Erectorcises
- Decoding the Meridial Map
2 DAY WORKSHOP
A more theoretical approach with practical instruction:
- The Contractile Field model – the model clothed in substantive detail and applied to exercise and manual therapy.
- Decoding the Meridial Map – the theory behind and a ‘hands on’ exploration of the world’s oldest medical map.