About Phillip Beach
Phillip grew up in Australia, Nigeria, Malaysia and Papua New Guinea. This poly-cultural perspective fostered a unique perspective on his areas of interest. After more than 20 years in London he now lives in the beautiful city of Wellington, New Zealand. READ MORE
2 DAY WORKSHOP
A more theoretical approach with practical instruction:
- The Contractile Field model – the model clothed in substantive detail and applied to exercise and manual therapy.
- Decoding the Meridial Map – the theory behind and a ‘hands on’ exploration of the world’s oldest medical map.
3+ DAY WORKSHOP
Explore in greater detail the three spheres of my work – The Contractile Field model, Archetypal Postures and the Erectorcises, and Decoding the Meridial Map – and their profound interrelationships.
Manual therapy can only be meaningfully taught in small groups with one-to-one ‘hands on’ supervision.
For information about availability and costs please contact us: email@example.com
1 DAY WORKSHOP
Provides an introduction to any one of the following spheres of work:
- The Contractile Field model
- Archetypal Postures and the Erectorcises
- Decoding the Meridial Map