Phillip provides a range of workshops that explore and consolidate the material presented in his book, Muscles and Meridians: The Manipulation of Shape. Workshops can be theoretical or directed towards physical training and manual therapy techniques that emerge from this approach to understanding movement.
Phillip Beach’s workshops in New Zealand, Australia, USA, UK and Europe are popular with practitioners who work with the human body, regardless of professional affiliation.
If you are interested in planning a workshop in Europe or the USA please email Phillip for more details about the timing of his regular trips during which workshops are held.
3+ DAY WORKSHOP
Explore in greater detail the three spheres of my work – The Contractile Field model, Archetypal Postures and the Erectorcises, and Decoding the Meridial Map – and their profound interrelationships.
Manual therapy can only be meaningfully taught in small groups with one-to-one ‘hands on’ supervision.
For information about availability and costs please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 DAY WORKSHOP
A more theoretical approach with practical instruction:
- The Contractile Field model – the model clothed in substantive detail and applied to exercise and manual therapy.
- Decoding the Meridial Map – the theory behind and a ‘hands on’ exploration of the world’s oldest medical map.
1 DAY WORKSHOP
Provides an introduction to any one of the following spheres of work:
- The Contractile Field model
- Archetypal Postures and the Erectorcises
- Decoding the Meridial Map